Find your ideal home base for enjoying the Coastal Discovery Celebration with one of these lodging specials. And if you’re looking for even more variety, there are hundreds of lodging options available from coastal vacation rentals, to cozy B&Bs to full-service hotels and everything in between.
Save 12% on overnight accommodations in a suite with plenty of room for the whole family
• complimentary breakfast each morning
• ONE dolphin-shaped backpack per child filled with a stuffed sea animal, ocean life coloring book and other ocean-oriented items
1/2 Off 2nd Night of consecutive 2-night stay
Offered January through March, 2019. Each stay includes wine taste, full breakfast at local restaurant, fireplace and a great bay view.
Offer excludes Friday, Saturday or holiday.
Winter Migration Special - 20% Off
Cambria Inns Collection – Blue Dolphin Inn, Sand Pebbles Inn, Moonstone Cottages, Castle Inn
- Binoculars available for checkout from the front desk
- Complimentary Cambria activity map with wildlife viewing tips
Offer excludes February 15 and 16.
The Casitas Estate B&B Winter Special
- Stay 2 nights and get 50% off the 3rd night, or:
- Stay 3 nights and get the 4th night free!
This offer is valid for stays January 15, 2019 through April 30, 2019. Reservations must be made directly through The Casitas website, mention “Winter Special” in the notes section, or by calling us directly at 805.473.1123. Bookings via a third party such as Expedia, Booking, Priceline, etc do not qualify for the special. The nights stayed must be consecutive. The “free” night or 50% discount can not be “banked” for a future stay. As always, this offer is based on availability.
Stay 2 nights Sun-Thurs for $119/per night + tax
Upon arrival receive a Shoreline Inn bag filled with interesting information about Coastal Discovery Celebration, our coastline and stewardship activities. Have fun participating in a stewardship activity (listed in your tote) to receive a free stuffed elephant seal. The Shoreline Inn has purchased a “bob” of these beautiful stuffed mammals from Friends of the Elephant Seal, so when you’ve earned your seal, you’ve participated in a donation to this exceptional non-profit organization!
Add the Romance Package to your stay
Love is in the air at Hacienda Felise!
Add the Romance Package to your stay:
- Cuddle up in HIs & Her Signature Robes (yours to keep)
- Box of locally made, ethically sourced chocolate truffles
- Late Check Out – Extend your stay by 2 hours
- Two for One Wine Tasting Passes for 3 select wineries
Romance Package is an additional $120 ($190 value).
Book your stay and mention “Romance Package.”
Offer valid January 18-February 28, 2019
Highway 1 Coastal Discovery Save 25%
- Stay between January 3 – February 28, 2019
- Use code HW1 to book
- Blackout dates: Jan 18-20; Feb 15-17
- Limited weekend availability; subject to availability
Coastal Discovery & Stewardship Celebration Package
This one night package includes:
- Luxurious accommodations in a newly renovated one-bedroom king suite, with private balcony mineral spring hot tub and fireplace, located in our West Meadows Nature Preserve
- Access to bike or hike both the Sycamore Crest Trail or the Bob Jones Trail into Avila Beach
- A Points of Interest List of Wildlife Viewing and Stewardship Tips
- A Sycamore logo floating bath “Duck”
- A handsome Avila Beach Tote Bag to participate — if you choose — in beach clean up. Your tote will have gloves, a trash bag, and a list of items to be collected. Take a picture of the trash you have picked up, and take to the Sycamore Front Desk to be entered into a drawing for great prizes, including an overnight stay! And thank you for helping to keep our beaches pristine!
Offer valid from January 13th – February 28th, 2019 and subject to availability. Rates do not include taxes or a $25 per night resort fee. Excludes Monday, January 21st and Thursday, February 14 thru Sunday, February 17th. Based on availability. Cannot be combined with any other offer. For those participating in Beach Clean Up, the winners will be notified in early March 2019.