Dinner & Wine Pairing
Enjoy La Lomita Wines paired with a five course wine country dinner prepared by Chef Spencer Johnston of Danior Kitchen Catering with friends in the Equestrian Barn.
About the Menu
Passed Appetizers – 2020 Islay Hill Estate Rose
- Strawberry and Crème Fraiche – Pasticcio / Olive Oil / Sea Salt
- Prosciutto Date – Stuffed with Goat Cheese / Saba
First Course – 2019 Rosemary Vineyard Chardonnay
- Squash Ravioli – Leek Subice / Brown Butter / Sage / Almond Syrup / Amaretto Cookie
Second Course – 2019 Islay Hill Estate Albarino
- Dungeness Crab Stuffed Chile en Nogada – Walnut / Pomegranate
Entree Course – 2019 Islay Hill Estate Grenache
- Grilled Lamb Rack – Peas and Frikkah Risotto / Mint and Fennel Salad / Italian Salsa Verde
Dessert Course – 2019 Slide Hill Syrah
- Fig Tarte Tatin – Harmony Valley Creamery Olea Farms Olive Oil Ice Cream
About La Lomita Wines
Kissed daily by cool coastal fog, La Lomita Wines embrace the distinct terroir of Edna Valley, and is the only Edna Valley estate vineyard planted on the slopes of an ancient Volcanic Peak, Islay Hill. The first of the Nine Sister Morros in a 12 mile chain stretching West to the Pacific Ocean.
La Lomita Wines are made with the intention to tell a story about their origins, the people who farm them, and with as little intervention as possible to truly reflect each vintage and its unique growing season. All La Lomita Wines are native yeast fermented and bottled with no finings or filtration.